Sunday, April 12, 2015

Just Fun~

Good Sunday Morning!

Yesterday was a wonderful day for this Nana.

I was so proud. 

I've missed many a soccer game, volley ball game, lacrosse game, only due to not being well or in the hospital so much this year. 

Oh my, I was so excited to watch two great soccer games yesterday. 

Be still my heart. 

My little sweetie is on the right :)




Number 8


I caught her eye! 

In the middle!

There she is! So focused! 
She said, "Nana thank you for coming to see me play!: 
Aww, such a few words can melt my heart. 






Now, here are a few pictures of my little guy! 
The cutie in the middle!
  

Look at that face, he's ready!



 Aww, there's my Nana with her camera again!
He told me that he loved me coming to his game...oh my heavens, my heart swelled up so!


Big sis watching the game!
Such a trooper...from 7:40 am to 11:00! 

            Big sister- proud of her younger siblings~



Love them so much! They make my world go around! 
I know if you are a Nana, Grandma, Mimi, GiGi, Grandmother, you get it! 

Enjoy your Sunday, hope it's happy and blessed! 
I'm off to watch the Masters! 
Will check in with my blogging buddies soon~





14 comments:

  1. I am VERY happy you got to go..and that you will again.I understand the sadness in not being able to attend the Littles things.
    I am like you..camera in hand..this year the 4 boys are going to give Football a try..I have 4 in 3 different teams..but practices Saturdays..so I will get to see them..isn't it funny how the field is full of kids and we only see them?
    Like when our kids were little♥
    I hope you keep improving and improving.
    Your Littles are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nancy, your grandchildren are so cute. I can see why you are so proud of them.. I love the photos, have a happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy! My 6 year old grandson began playing soccer thsi year and I love watching him play. Our son is also his coach. We love to cheer from the sidelines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling kids! And yes, words to melt a nana's heart!! How sweet is that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are precious! You can see the joy in their faces.

    And little man...Oh my! he is a heart breaker!

    What a wonderful Sunday! So happy for you.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a MEMAW and I know how every single thing they do makes a heart swell almost out of the body...:)
    Your 3 here are all such good looking kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the cutest grandchildren! Just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely day - and lovely grandchildren - it is always a pleasure to get to spend time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe...so glad you got to go to the game! Isn't it so much fun to watch the grandkids? Our oldest grandgirl plays soccer too! Your babies are beautiful! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute kids..Miss those days..Seems like so long ago..Actually , they are having babies of their own now SO..It was a long time ago..Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are just darling. I can't wait to be nearer mine so that I can share their moments, too. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yep! I "get it". The kiddos are just darling. Our little SweetCheeks played soccer and she was #8...and so was my son when he played! It's my LUCKY number! lol Happy Monday to you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Nancy