Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Tablescape

Just wanted to spring up to wish you a Happy Easter!

You can see the whole table if you click on the photograph.



''ETERNAL FACETS'' by Lenox



This is my mother's antique tablecloth...it was handmade, the cut work is beautiful.

Wish you could see the yellow and pink ribbon, the purple is what stands out the best in these photographs.


Easter Blessings ,
Nancy

31 comments:

  1. Very, Very, pretty table........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an Easter dinner is waiting to happen here...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful table, love all the purples/pinks with the white and gold china.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I gasped when I saw those incredible lavender tulips with the crystal and white tablecloth. So elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Nancy - what a gorgeous tablescape! I wish I could get a better peak at those dishes - the colors are spectacular!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nancy,
    I think your table is beautiful. Your purple ribbon added such a lovely touch. Your table is exquisitly elegant.
    Maryrose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe! Thanks Nancy - THAT's what I'm talkin' about!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy, that is a gorgeous table setting. Have a very Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that is what I call a tablescape. It's beautiful. I love the purple. Are the flowers real? Gorgeous.

    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous@! And I love the fresh flowers, too!
    Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a beautiful table. Can you come set mine too?

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is beautiful! The tablecloth is fabulous!
    Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your table looks gorgeous, love the rabbits.

    Joyeux paques,

    Leeann

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO pretty! Love the tulips! Thanks for stopping by
    Take care
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your table is so beautiful and elegant!
    Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit and following the whimsy's of my everyday life!
    I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Easter

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice tablescape. I love the iridescent eggs and the ribbon on the table. And the fine Lennox and your Gramdma's ribbon embrodery is gorgeous.

    Wish you a happy Easter.
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the different colors of tulips, but that antique tablecloth is really special. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, grandchildren are special. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is lovely. And I really like your placecards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everything is exquisite, sweetie. Every detail is perfect.
    Happy Easter!
    Have a beautiful weekend.
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Nancy, your table is absolutely gorgeous! The china, the decor, everything is lovely, hope you have a wonderful Easter!
    Blessings,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a lovely table. I'm sure all your guest will be thrilled to see it. Have a great Easter!

    Hugs,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  22. A most beautiful and lovely table just waiting for a room full of love and fun this Easter Day!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Nancy!~ Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, just read your bio!~ It is so much fun, and you meet the greatest gals here too. I love your tablescape...those dishes are truly beautiful!~ Your Mom's vintage tablecloth, priceless!~ Happy Easter to you and your family:)!~

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Nancy-
    You are all set.
    It is stunning.
    God bless you and your family.
    What is on your menu?
    That is your next post!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning....Just wanted to say Happy Easter....have loved reading all the Easter posts today.
    Hope you will stop by ...remember I am drawing for $100 GOODIE BASKET tomorrow night...All it takes to enter is a comment..

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous Nancy, love that china and the place cards are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a gorgeou table! The lavender tulips are stunning!

    Enjoy!
    XOXO
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a lovely table: bright, beautiful and festive!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Nancy