Aw these are lovely pictures of your family. Thank you so much for sharing these... I was thinking about u this morning when I was mowing about the weight loss thing. I think I add a page to my site for weight loss and see if we can all help each other Love Maggie
Nancy, what wonderful photos of your lovely family. Thanks for sharing them. Nice memories! And thanks for being new to my blog as well, the more the merrier ! Linda
Beautiful family!!
ReplyDeleteAw these are lovely pictures of your family. Thank you so much for sharing these...
ReplyDeleteI was thinking about u this morning when I was mowing about the weight loss thing. I think I add a page to my site for weight loss and see if we can all help each other
Love
Maggie
Nancy, what wonderful pictures. Your family is truly a blessing. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Karen
Ladybug Creek
What a true blessing - family!!
ReplyDeleteYou have a lovely family. Love those yellow Easter dresses.
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Gwen
Nancy, what wonderful photos of your lovely family. Thanks for sharing them. Nice memories!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for being new to my blog as well, the more the merrier !
Linda
Wonderful pictures. Looks like you had a blessed Easter.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful and happy family you have, Nancy! You grass is so lush and green already!...Christine
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures of your family!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! What a neat trip down memory lane! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful blessings.
ReplyDelete- The Tablescaper
Such sweet little angels! You have a wonderful family. Looking forward to having grandchildren some day.
ReplyDeleteJane
Nancy... looks like you've got a couple of yellow flowers at your home too!
ReplyDeleteI didn't plant any of my wildflowers... God did all the work... I just get to enjoy...
blessings. Dixie
What a beautiful family. Thanks for visiting my blog, I appreciate your comment!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Judy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON THE 8TH, NANCY!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Karen
Sucha a gorgeous family! Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteTake care
Kristin