Saturday, May 23, 2015

Celebrating Big Time~



This is a very special day! 
We are celebrating our granddaughter's 
"15th" BIRTHDAY!

(warning, picture overload, remember it's
Nana taking Notes for the Grands and will make into a memory book!)

YIPPEE!!!!!!



Happy Birthday, Reilly!
I'm sitting here thinking, how can you be 15?
Wasn't it just yesterday that you were born with those
 sparkling eyes and beautiful glowing little face?
Oh my, you are so precious!
You have the warmest heart under the sun and you
bring me the greatest joy ever!
You are such a sweetheart, so caring, kind, sweet, happy and oh, so smart~
Hope your 15th year is filled with many blessings
 and
that all your dreams come true!


Sweetest baby...what an angel!
And you still are an angel!
God blessed us when you were born~

Pure sweetness~

 
Now, I'm telling you, what's not to love!
Look at those glistening eyes and cute cheeks!

Love your hat and smile...
Just too cute!


Love, love, love this one of you!

You little pumpkin!

Cousins are the best!
Look at you? Oh my goodness, you are 15 now?
Pinch me!

Now remember, you are never too old to sit in my lap!

Nothing like a cousins having fun on vacation and dancing at the beach!

You look adorable!

I tried to freeze dry you at two! Didn't work!
You are just so pretty and that's inside and out! 
Yes, I'm proud of you sweetie!

Cousins love you!

Love this of you! My girl is just too cute!

Cousins are the best! 
You are so loved!

I love this picture of you, your big brother, mom and dad! 
Nothing like being at the ranch~

Cousins - love it.

Beautiful!!
!
Being crazy is crazy fun!!

And tonight we also go to your sweet cousins dance recital!


 You are now taller than your oldest cousin!!
You two are just beautiful...
I think you two sort of take after Nana!

What a great picture of you ready for the school dance!



Happy Birthday, sweet Reilly!
Your fun family loves you so much!
Can't wait to celebrate later today!

Really, seriously, 15?
Pry me off the floor please!!!


Reilly,

Nana
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox






Have a nice Memorial Day weekend to all~



10 comments:

  1. Hello Nancy, happy birthday to your granddaughter. You family is beautiful, lovely photos. Enjoy the celebration.. Have a happy Memorial Day weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a beautiful young lady and loved seeing her grow through your pictures. Hope she has the best birthday ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet, sweet girl / young lady! bless her on her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Reilly. What beautiful photos! Enjoy your lovely, long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Reilly....she is a beauty Nancy. I wish we could keep them small...they grow so quickly. Hope she always wants to be with you. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your Reilly. She's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh she is beautiful Nancy. Happy Birthday to Reilly.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know how you feel, Nancy! Where do the years go? What a sweet collection of pictures and memories! I adore the little girl and what a beautiful 15 year old:) Enjoy the celebration, I am sure you will! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Nancy