Happy anniversary! Our 39th is this weekend.
You put your romantic wand to work...how nice and Happy Anniversary!Judy
Happy Anniversary! And what a lovely room to enjoy! I love the view! WOW! Have a wonderful week my friend!
I feel the romance . . . lovely!
What a fantastic setting for your celebration...you did GOOD! Happy Anniversary!
how sweet!
Happy Anniversary....perfect setting for romance...
The setting is so romantic. One more year and we'll make 25. I'm hoping for a trip to the Galapagos Islands. :)
Oh wow, what a gorgeous and romantic setting. Beautiful. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty
Oh what a beautiful dinner table:) Enjoy your evening, hope it is as magical as that night! HUGS!
Happy Anniversary! It looks like a very romantic evening.
Happy Anniversary, it looks like a VERY romantic evening, Just stunning!~Des
What a gorgeous house and table! Love the grand piano and bonus would be to be able to play it! Dining in is often the best!!Carol
What a beautiful room !
Happy Anniversary Nancy!! What a beautiful setting!
Pure ROMANCE! =) blessings ~ tanna
Happy Anniversary..Beautiful..Romantic..
Like a scene from a romance movie!!! How beautiful!! 25 years is something to be proud of...and 26 is even more so!
What a romantic table! Happy 25th anniversary!
I love this romantic setting.RamonRowhouseblogg.blogspot.com
Lovely and romantic! Cathy's Cupboard Calamity<;)
So beautiful. I'd love to have you join me at Seasonal Sundays.- The Tablescaper
I love your comments! Nancy
Happy anniversary! Our 39th is this weekend.
ReplyDeleteYou put your romantic wand to work...how nice and Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteJudy
Happy Anniversary! And what a lovely room to enjoy! I love the view! WOW! Have a wonderful week my friend!
ReplyDeleteI feel the romance . . . lovely!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic setting for your celebration...you did GOOD! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeletehow sweet!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary....perfect setting for romance...
ReplyDeleteThe setting is so romantic. One more year and we'll make 25. I'm hoping for a trip to the Galapagos Islands. :)
ReplyDeleteOh wow, what a gorgeous and romantic setting. Beautiful. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty
ReplyDeleteOh what a beautiful dinner table:) Enjoy your evening, hope it is as magical as that night! HUGS!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! It looks like a very romantic evening.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary, it looks like a VERY romantic evening, Just stunning!
ReplyDelete~Des
What a gorgeous house and table! Love the grand piano and bonus would be to be able to play it! Dining in is often the best!!
ReplyDeleteCarol
What a beautiful room !
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary Nancy!! What a beautiful setting!
ReplyDeletePure ROMANCE! =) blessings ~ tanna
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary..Beautiful..Romantic..
ReplyDeleteLike a scene from a romance movie!!! How beautiful!! 25 years is something to be proud of...and 26 is even more so!
ReplyDeleteWhat a romantic table! Happy 25th anniversary!
ReplyDeleteI love this romantic setting.
ReplyDeleteRamon
Rowhouseblogg.blogspot.com
Lovely and romantic!
ReplyDeleteCathy's Cupboard Calamity<;)
So beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to have you join me at Seasonal Sundays.
- The Tablescaper