I love pearls- do you?
I think pearls are ....
Elegant
Gorgeous
Stunning
and
Classy~
I'll share a few looks that I'm crazy about now...
I know I hate waiting...
So, I won't make you!
Here are a few pins that I'll share with you.
I'm also crazy about Pinterest.
Hope you all had a great weekend!
Oh yes, we had the birthday celebration at the ranch.
Oh my, our 4 year old had a blast!
I'll post some ranch pictures soon.
Have a great week!
Have a great week!



I love pearls too! Beautiful with anything:) My Mother-in-law gave me hers before she passed away! I cherish them:) My Granddaughter wore them in her Senior picture! How special was that? Enjoy your day dear Nancy, BIG HUGS!
ReplyDeletecan't say i'm the pearl wearing type, but they are classy.
ReplyDeletePearls are so beautiful!!! I love the first pic with the multiple strands and white blouse.....so pretty!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
~Des
Yes, I love pearls too! That third pictures is my favorite. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteI love the pearls with the first outfit!
ReplyDeleteI too . . . love pearls. Love these three pics . . .
ReplyDeleteI love them ALL.
ReplyDeleteBut I bet you're not surprised!
L-
Just stopped by for a visit...and I love pearls. I love all of these. I love nutcrackers, too. And the polka dots on your background. Thanks for dropping by my blog, I am going to look at more of yours!
ReplyDelete