One cold day last week I had cabin fever, and it was setting in...
It was likely not going to get better.
I know you know that feeling.
Yes, I needed that outing!
I dropped in to shop at a favorite place of mine, you know, just to wonder around.
Oh, no thank you, I'm just looking!
It was likely not going to get better.
I know you know that feeling.
Yes, I needed that outing!
I dropped in to shop at a favorite place of mine, you know, just to wonder around.
Oh, no thank you, I'm just looking!
You know that need to find a treasure?
Happens that it found me!
Really!!!
Happens that it found me!
Really!!!
It happened in about a 5 minute span.
Walking down the isle, there it was.
Looking at me and wondering when I was going to make a dash for it!
Never seen a teapot looking at me!
She was totally charming and oh so, adorable...
Got me~ yes, in my car and right on home!
I'm giddy and the little ones below, they will just love Nana's new tea set too!
Isn't this a pretty little tea set?
Oh my, my little granddaughters!
My heart~
We love to have a
Tea Party!
And they are sometimes before breakfast!
Please come join us,
Tea Party-Anytime -Any place
We know how to pretend, big time!
It's the best fun of all time~
Wherever you are...stay warm and well!
xo



really cute, nancy. :)
ReplyDeleteYour granddaughters are soooo adorable! love the beautiful smiles on their face:) And that tea set is absolutely gorgeous....a stunning find! Happy Sunday! Hugs, Poppy
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely set and you definitely have some beautiful little ladies to enjoy tea with. I haven't been thrift shopping in awhile and I can't wait to go again and see what's 'new'! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty set, Nancy.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful tea set!!!! One day I hope to have a granddaughter too.
ReplyDeleteThis is my first time here, and I have to say I 'felt' the love you have for your family jump off the pages of your blog. And who can blame you? They are so precious!
ReplyDeleteThe tea set is absolutely stunning! What a treasure you have Nancy. :)
I loved this . . . adorable grands enjoying granny's tea party! Lovely new tea set Nancy . . .
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I can certainly see why she jumped in the car to come home with you:) Enjoy your day dear Nancy, HUGS!
ReplyDeleteThe tea set is gorgeous and those granddaughters are adorable! Enjoy those tea parties!
ReplyDeleteIts like alice in wonderland, a little fairytale. I wish that I can come to drink thea with you ..
ReplyDeleteThank you for youre nice words on my comment. My english is bad, but hopefully you understand me.
Greetings Cora
How perfect for a tea party with your ADORABLE grand babies!
ReplyDeleteCarol
What a find, Nancy, on that beautiful tea set that spoke to you! Your granddaughters are adorable, too, and will enjoy your tea time for sure.
ReplyDelete