Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Santa Fe Artist...

 Awhile back we took a road trip out west and I met this wonderful artist in Santa Fe! 

Her name is Patricia Wyatt and she sells her art on the square.  
She was so personable and just a lovely lady! 
I could have spent hours listening to her talk about her art work.

She said that she uses water colors, colored pencils, oil pastels and 
ceramic stucco on water color paper and canvas. 

I love the vivid and brilliant colors of her art!









15 comments:

  1. Very unusual painting - very pretty! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. really beautiful. the color choices are very santa fe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for introducing us to this artist. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I believe I saw here a few years ago when we were in Santa Re. Her work is gorgeous and reminds me of N.M. with all the vibrant colors.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first one Nancy. Thanks so much for the sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vibrant work! I bet with the stucco it is textured a lot, too, in person. I can see why you like her work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors and style of this artist, too. Santa Fe is such a special town to visit. You always see the most beautiful handmade jewelry...that's what I'm tempted by! I sure would love to travel out West this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looked at her site and she has greeting cards reasonably priced...very tempting! I love the Earthscapes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work! The colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have seen her work before. She is an amazing artist with a whole different "take" on things. I love her work- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice and bright paintings. I love Santa Fe. We haven't been there in many years but I would love to go back.
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely paintings, Nancy, and these would work well in my home. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice, the bottom photo looks almost like a quilt piece.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful work! I could make a complete wall of these pretties! Have a blessed day dear Nancy, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Nancy