Friday, March 12, 2010

God's Colors

God's colors are finally out, brilliant and beautiful colors of purple...was my daddy's favorite color. That is why this means so much to me to see these young petunia's bursting out welcoming Springtime, a gentle reminder of my daddy's love. What a masterpiece of color that God made! Take a look at these different hues and tones....just glorious, aren't they?





12 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy! Oh, how I love purple petunias! The smell reminds me of my grandmother's front porch! Can't wait to have some on my patio! Happy weekend...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy,
    Thanks for coming by! I love your petunias and I can't wait to plant some! I usually get red and white to match my shutters, but I always manage to find a place for a few purple ones as well.
    Happy Week-end,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nancy, so nice to meet you! The flowers are so very beautiful and what a wonderful way to be reminded of our Father God's love for us.
    Glad you came by for a visit!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy, so happy that you left me such a sweet comment that brought me to you. Thanks for dropping by. You are so right, blogging is addicting! I was reading your blog and your grandchildren are so adorable! I know you are proud of them. Welcome to the blogging world and hope to visit with you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to seeing some color around here! Your purple is so pretty, and I know how it's Grandaddy's favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful colorful pansies. I how I long for warmer weather so I can work in the yard. Thanks so much for visiting and welcome to blog land. I am addicted, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy, nice to meet you also. Love your petunias what a gorgeous color. I love blogging also!
    Linda @ A La Carte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many thanks for visiting and following Thistle Cove Farm; I am most happy to do likewise with you.
    I am so heart weary of winter and am gladly awaiting spring; Please God, let it hurry along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nancy, Thx for stopping by and joining in my circle of friends. Its a pleasure to have you on board. Love the polka dots and the viola violets colours on your blog. We too have petunia's in all possible shades n hues growing in our yard this season. Loads of Dahlia's too...:):)
    Cheer! Radhika @ EGT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love purple petunias! Think spring!

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nancy,
    I love purple petunias. It will be at least six weeks before I can plant them in MI.

    Thanks for stopping by. It's so nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Nancy