Friday, January 11, 2019

2018 Memories~

A few...
Thanksgiving Memories~
 
















A few...
RANCH MEMORIES


















A few...
Christmas Memories

















Goodbye 2018! 

21 comments:

  1. Nancy,
    Oh, what amazing photo memories for 2018!
    I love this 'look back' with family!
    The photos with the red flannel plaid pj's. . .priceless!
    Thank you for sharing your 2018 Memories.
    Now for the happiest of New Years'. . .2019!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a photogenic family! Looks as if everyone willingly participated. Beautiful Thanksgiving and Christmas you enjoyed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is so beautiful. I love seeing how happy everyone is to be together. Love the Christmas jammies too. We all wear our family jammies on Christmas Eve too. Looks like a lot of fun. Those horses are gorgeous. Their sweet eyes and faces. Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous beautiful home ...
    Lovely family . . .
    Love, loved all the pictures . . .
    The grandchildren are growing up!
    Happy Twenty Nineteen Nancy . . .
    Wishing you a Grand Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always feel a little "left out" when I see people posting their big families. Left out isn't really the right word. I came from a small family, married someone from a small family, had a small family . . . But, I always thought a big family would be fun especially for the holidays.

    On an upbeat note because I don't want to sound like I'm sad or complaining, we'll be having a second grandchild in 2019!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear Nancy, what a beautiful collection of memories from 2018! I love them all! I know you smiled a lot what collecting these photos to share with us! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOO, Nancy...what great photos of your beautiful family. and your home looks simply amazing.
    This is, indeed, a one of a kind post and perfect for saying goodbye to the old year...and hello to the new.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great family photos, Nancy. I have enjoyed some of these in individual posts you did before. Beautiful! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for dropping by my blog for a "chat"! Came over to check you out:) What wonderful family photos!!! You are certainly blessed. I love taking photos of my grandkids. I do hope you and your family will have a wonderful 2019 and make many more special memories. Come back to visit me anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tablescape and family. Have a nice week. Hug.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I just found your blog and I'm your newest follower :-) Lovely family photos and it looks like you are a lot like me as I love to photograph everything, lol. Enjoy your evening!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nancy!!! I love seeing all of your beautiful celebrations! Every table setting is stunning- and those napkins. What a beautiful recorded history of family memories. You have inspired me dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well it surely looked like you will have many wonderful memories of 2018 to cherish. Your tables and season décor was so beautiful and what a beautiful family you have...so many great photos, only you weren't in any of them! :) If you like me, you do all of the picture taking and never get into any pics, right? I hope that 2019 will be your best year yet! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful family. I also really love those monogrammed napkins!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved all of your wonderful family pictures Nancy. Just melted my old heart. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. My dear Nancy, it was such a blessing to see your family photos. My, what a sweet and beautiful family you have! You certainly created some special memories during the holidays.

    Happy New Year, dear one. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Nancy! So happy to be an official follower! Your family is so beautiful. I can tell your Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays had a great deal of joy. And your home and table, equally lovely! (All that and horses too!). I hope you are enjoying a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Nancy, You have a beautiful family. Wonderful and happy memories of 2018. I love the ranch critters. Happy New Year to you and your family. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day. Have a great new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nancy, what great photos. Looks like you have a grand time getting together. You have a big and beautiful family. I envy you all the grands. We only have one and I wouldn't trade him for anything, but I bet it is fun having them all around..Happy Sunday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nancy, that is the loveliest table set for Thanksgiving and Christmas. And I smiled when I saw the red flannel family photo because I LOVE red flannel. You had so many wonderful moments spent with family. I see you still do the stockings.....me too! : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Nancy