If you thought you were going to see the post....I THINK...
Sorry, I goofed!
I am so excited this morning!!
Why?
Nana says we have been invited to a
Garden Party!!!
Oh, that Nana sure loves her flowers and parties.
She has such a green thumb...she says she sure does wish it were a little greener!
Love this Garden Party reading spot that my Nana created for us....
She's baking cookies for us right now!
Getting ready for the party~
This is where my Nana likes to read... she likes listening to the birds and the waterfall.
Nana runs around here with her camera all the time!
Goodness gracious...she sure gets excited when she sees "her" cardinals!
She loves the sound of water...
She says it soothes her soul.
OH that Nana, no need for it to be a holiday...just say party...
Get this! Nowadays...blog parties!
Shhhh....sometimes I see her drag this table around to another spot.
Something about a blog party.
Whatever it is, she sure is having so much fun and she lets us help!
We love eating out here!
Nana is such a sweetie. We get to have anything we want!
If you don't know...Nana LOVES YELLOW!







This is so, so sweet and so, so pretty. What an angel you have floating throughout your home.
ReplyDeleteSo happy to see you joining in the Garden party!
Jemma
Oh what a beautiful place to have a party! Love, Love, Love Nana's garden party. I sure would love to sit and sip a cup of Tea with Nana under the umbrella!
ReplyDeleteNana, thank you for taking us around your pretty yard along with your grand daughter. Everything is so pretty and I love the yellow hibiscus! It's so tropical. Your pool looks very inviting. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Gardening.
Nana:)
ReplyDeleteThank goodness for our miracles:)
Nancy!
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful!
you have such a way with words, creative ideas, gardening, photography... the list goes on and on.
I am so glad you are blogging my friend.
It's just another way we get to visit!
You have such a beautiful garden!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week....
~Des
Nancy this post just made me smile wide and take in all the beauty. From your adorable sweetie pie Grand to your pretty garden alongside the beautiful pool.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Vera
Oh Nancy, Nana sounds wonderful...... She sure loves her little darlings and the parties that she puts on, what a treat. Nana even making cookies for the party. You are such a lucky little girl.
ReplyDeleteHave fun.
Great post Nancy.
Mary
Beauty and joy abounds! What a sweet little princess you are having for tea!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful back yard. So gorgeous and such a wonderful place to celebrate a meal. I love the sound of water running too. Soothes the soul. Your little angel is beautiful. So happy you had a beautiful garden party together.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kris
Your little darling looks so precious, a little garden fairy!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you had a pool, it's so pretty and refreshing and your flowers make it look like a gorgeous oasis!
Hope I haven't missed too many posts!
Jane
Nancy, your little grand is too darn cute! I love it when mine come to hang out in the garden with me. You have created a gorgeous space. Certainly looks warm and inviting! I must confess, I drag things around as well. :) Thanks for sharing with the Garden Party.
ReplyDeletehugs,
Jann
Oh, that fountain in the pool is wonderful! And, I love all your beautiful flowers.
ReplyDeleteDelightful . . .
ReplyDeleteI loved being invited to your Garden Party . . .
Pretty flowers and pretty grand too . . .
I sure enjoyed my time at Nana's Garden Party:) Beautiful pictures! Have a blessed day dear Nancy, HUGS!
ReplyDeleteWhat a couple of sweeties. There is just nothing like a garden party at Nana's!
ReplyDeleteNancy, what a beautiful post! Your little sweetie is adorable! Love the yellow hibiscus and your pool! Pam @ Everyday Living
ReplyDelete