Monday, October 5, 2015

Vignette Day~



Good Morning! 

Woke up this morning, stumbled out of my bed and it popped in my head that I'd blog about a vignette or two, maybe three today! 

I'm going to call this "Vignette Day!" 

Oh my, I do get a kick out of arranging and re-arranging and arranging... 

Here are a few~ maybe a bit more- 

Be thankful I'm not going to tell you everything about each vignette. I could with sheer excitement and I could easily get carried away. I'll spare you all since it's Monday and I've only had half a cup of coffee! 

Excuse yourself as soon as you've had enough! 



























Have a great day!


13 comments:

  1. Wow . . . I liked your "Vignette Day" pics. . . . many too!
    I like to do this too, I call it "putzin" and it is why my husband nicknamed me "Putz!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely vignettes, Nancy! I hope they'll motivate me to make some pretty fall vignettes around the house! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy I love looking at vignettes and yours are interesting. You have many unique décor items and enjoyed seeing them. Happy vignette day!
    xo,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vignettes. Your so creative. I was in that mode yesterday, tweaking, movie things around to have a different look.
    Since we had a tiny little bit of rain and cooler weather I was more motivated yesterday and today.
    Have a great week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could look at your vignettes all day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, I like them all! You are a talented decorator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You inspire me:) Love all of your pretties! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy, I really enjoyed looking at your vignettes today. First of all, I want to say that I LOVE YOUR HUTCH, IT'S GORGEOUS! I've always preferred the dark wood furniture, and think I always will. You know, your figurines caught my eye, as I have a soft spot for these little treasures. The pink room with the teddy bears is sweet. And the blue space was so pretty too. Blue in the home is lovely, and I don't have enough of it.

    Thanks for a peek into your home, Nancy. You inspire with great ideas for my own home.

    ~Sheri

    by the way, I like rearranging and arranging too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nancy,

    Your vignettes are lovely....they make me smile. I love those roses in the bath....pure luxury.

    Hope you are having a wonderful and blessed fall.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are all really fun, Nancy. You did a nice job. Love the small little bathroom one with the roses and I also love the polka dot room! Love them all really. What a fun post. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nancy, I love your vignettes. The are all different and pretty. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nancy,
    Vignette Day!!!
    Great idea and fabulous vignettes, dear friend!!!
    This could be the start of something B I G!!!
    Thank you for sharing your lovely home!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  13. It could also be called "Make everything really pretty day!" Well done!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Nancy