Friday, March 14, 2014

Morning Thoughts


This morning I've been thinking...
These are places that I'd like to be this weekend!


The island is not far...doable!
I'd love to go back to London~
Back to Pebble Beach, would be awesome!
Going to the Ranch! Ahh, a glorious and peaceful place to be anytime!

At the ranch with my granddaughters!

Or with my grandsons! A blast, always!

Spending time with grands, daughter in law and daughter! Crazy fun!


Humm, thinking this would be fun again! Watching dress up time, in vintage dresses!

 
Ahhh, driving in the mountains again to Telluride, Co! Breathtaking scenery, isn't it?

I'll kick back like this cowboy and keep thinkin'!

So, where are you thinking you would like to be?
Do tell~




Have a great weekend!



18 comments:

  1. You guys look like you're so happy and enjoying each others' company. What wonderful faces and places!! Enjoy your weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were a golfer. Or that you have a ranch. You go girl...no wonder you want that warm weather. And fast!! I like the palm trees and I like mountains. But I'd be just as happy with a potted plant on my patio as long as there was no snow!!

    Beautiful family! :)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ranch with grand kids would get a vote from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my dream has always been London. We are thinking, just maybe, for our 40th wedding anniversary in a year and a half.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to go back to Hawaii sometime:) That would be awesome! Enjoy your weekend dear Nancy whatever you do, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely images, all the places look great to me. I do think a warm beachy place would be nice.. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the pictures but the dress up in the vintage dresses just melted a Nana's heart! Thanks for sharing. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nancy! Nothing like taking a little vacation in our minds! Love the dressed up gals - so cute. Thanks for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know when but I AM going back to England, then Wales and Scotland. I spent 2 weeks in Ireland in November...lovely visit and need to show pics and blog. I'm headed to Barbados, very soon, but shhhhh, it's a secret, don't tell anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i would love to go to London - anything overseas.
    did they have tea & little sandwiches in those dresses? so cute. love the hats.
    i would love to be anywhere warm & cozy. a new place. taking lots of pictures. that would be oh so great!!! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I enjoyed browsing your lovely blog! The pink banner is gorgeous too!
    Also enjoyed seeing those travel pictures! We just returned from a ten-day trip,
    now I'm ready for some home time!

    Thanks for your visit and sweet comment!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Delightful photos Nancy !
    Ah ~ the ranch would be my relaxation groove.
    I love to travel and like cities for a visit ...
    but give me a home where the buffalo roam ( or could )
    and I am at peace with the world . lol
    Thanks so much for stopping by the farm ,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would so love to go to England to tour homes and gardens...what fun!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. On this Saint Patrick's Day I'd love to revisit Ireland--it is such a beautiful country to see!

    Your grandchildren are all adorable, Nancy, and you are blessed with so many! :) I think you look really happy at the ranch with them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What great photos of your family! They all have beautiful smiles like you. I would love to drive to the beach soon...even if just for the day! (doable) Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! This all looks like fun!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Nancy