Oh, I love Tea Parties!
Big Ones~
and
Little Ones~
"The tea party is a spa for the soul.
You leave your cares and work behind.
Busy people forget their business.
Your stress melts away, your senses awaken . . ."
Big Ones~
and
Little Ones~
"The tea party is a spa for the soul.
You leave your cares and work behind.
Busy people forget their business.
Your stress melts away, your senses awaken . . ."
Alexandra Stoddard
How I love my little antique tea service pieces
Thinking this may be a place for a tea party~
Thinking this may be a place for a tea party~
(You know I have a list a mile long, should not be out and about with my blogging friends.
(Oh well, this is more fun!)
I'm joining some sweet friends who are having parties this week, won't you join us?
Join Marty~A Stroll Thru Life
http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/
Wow Us Wednesday!
http://savvysouthernstyle.blogspot.com/
Between Naps on the Porch
http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/
Vintage Thingy Thursday
Join Marty~A Stroll Thru Life
http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/
Wow Us Wednesday!
http://savvysouthernstyle.blogspot.com/
Between Naps on the Porch
http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/
Vintage Thingy Thursday

How lovely. I love tea cups even though I don't drink tea I do love a sweet little faux tea party. You pictures of the tea set are beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Karie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I'm your newest follower.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful Nancy! Lovin' the great colors and flowers:@)
ReplyDeleteNancy, thanks for taking the time to have your blogging buddies for tea. Love the quote. There is something so comfortable about relaxing with a cup of tea. ~ Sarah
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Nancy! I'll be right over! I DO LOVE mixing and matching. And I REALLY LOVE that piano!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a Happy Easter Week.
Hugs,
Donna
If I come for tea...may I drink from the one with violets or are they just for "looking at" cups? Lovely...all of them!
ReplyDeleteDebbie
P.S. And would you play something pretty on that gorgeous piano?
That list will be there when you get back...you have lovely tea treasures. ♥O
ReplyDeleteNancy- your home is to die for beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are home.
I LOVE your tea sets.
Laura
The tea set is so pretty and I love each one of the tea cups and saucers. I like mismatched the best!
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday!
XO,
Jane
I love the tulips too! Beautiful! Have a wonderful evening!
ReplyDeleteNancy, what a gorgeous home you have! I would love to come have a cup of tea with you. :o) Thank you for being my newest follower, following you back! Looking forward to exploring your blog.
ReplyDeleteWhat pretty tea things! You know, I have the twin of the silver bowl in which your tulips are displayed. I love it, and use it every season, as it was a trophy won by my late father-in-law.
ReplyDeleteHi Nancy, Glad to have found your blog and thanks for visiting me. Love mismatched tea cups. You have a lovely house.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful things you have! I love how you mix and match your china...Just lovely!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are all so pretty! Really glad that I found your blog. Look forward to checking out more of your posts!
ReplyDeleteI love that you use a combination of pieces that you love. Make it more special like that. The colors all go well together. So pretty!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the different designs and the piano is gorgeous in the background! Enjoy your day, hope the list is getting smaller!
ReplyDeleteHUGS!
Wish I enjoyed tea.
ReplyDeleteSo I could enjoy tea parties.
.♥.
What a sweet tea setting. I like how you mix and match and it all goes together beautifully.
ReplyDeleteTammy
What a lovely tea party - so lady like and refined looking.
ReplyDeletesandie
Nancy, I see that you like Alexandra Stoddard too! I have nearly all of her books. I love her writings! What a lovely tea service you have. Enjoy your tea party!
ReplyDeleteI love that little tea set. It looks very pretty on your table along with all your other lovely things.
ReplyDeleteThis is just beautiful and so elegant!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty and lovely. Love the tea sets. Happy VTT!
ReplyDeleteA collection like this is so British! Very pretty teacups! I need to get a few more of my own.
ReplyDeleteYour tea things are so pretty! I love collecting pieces here and there too! Yay for the eclectic!
ReplyDeleteHaPpY vInTaGe ThInGiE tHuRsDaY!
Sarah
Hi Nancy and what sweet little tea pieces you have. Lovely cups and saucers! What a beautiful setting too! Look at your gorgeous piano! :)
ReplyDeleteBe a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
The tulips are so pretty, and I LOVE that piano!! Beautiful tea sets.
ReplyDeleteYour table is delightful. I love all the flowered tea sets and the silver trays. So delightful! I am also admiring the lovely piano in the corner :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tea service. Thanks for the tea and crumpets. But I must add that the piano in the background?!! To die for.
ReplyDeleteMy Thursday Post:
Easter Songs
Thanks for visiting with me yesterday, and hope your day is super.
Hi Nancy! Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I can tell we have LOTS in common. Oh yes, your tea service is really, really gorgeous. It looks so pretty near the silver bowl with tulips. I too LOVE your piano. I hope you'll visit me often.
ReplyDeleteDonna
Nancy, I love the colors in that pretty set, and the flowers are stunning!
ReplyDeleteI am in love with all of your beautiful tea cups and pots! Everything is just perfect. Happy Easter to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo
What a lovely tea table...wish I were a tea drinker...
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
How sweet and elegant! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteYour tea party is oh so lovely and elegant.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you and yours!
I love tea parties, too! What a sweet and beautiful set you have!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
Blessings,
MYRNA
Looks FABuLOUS to moi!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful lovelies holding court in a beautiful room. Thank you for sharing your lovely design. Cherry Kay
ReplyDeleteHi Nancy,
ReplyDeleteYour assorted teacups and saucers are just beautiful! They really compliment each other. I must say your piano is exquisite! Thank you for stopping to visit me. Have a great day!