Friday, March 27, 2015

This Makes Me Happy!

Hello to my sweet blogging friends!

Okay, I've missed my trusty camera that is so forgiving, the writing, the posting and most of all, all of you wonderful blogging friends. 

I've been out of sight and you have certainly not been out of my mind. 


In between a move and dealing with some health issues, I can say that thankful that I'M BACK! I've found out that this blogging thing makes me happy! I love my blogging friends,what can be better than this? I'm to be taking it easy and the best way to do it is to just sit for awhile, relax and blog to my heart's content. 

Oh my gosh, since I last posted, we have moved and we now live in an area that is heavily wooded, I'm talking trees! Big ones! I'm so tickled, I do feel like I live in the middle of a forest...my own forest! And the biggest change has been we live near our grown children and grandchildren. Pure bliss. 


It's early spring time in my neck of the woods...I'll let you take a peek, like some of the flowers, many are just now wanting to come out to play!


So, welcome, sweet friends! 


 My tulips greeting you with a Spring Time hello! 

 Oh my, azaleas, but not my azaleas! Shh..I borrowed them for a shot. Mine are not quite sure about this spring time thing. 
I've always wondered what it would be like to live in a forest and wooded lands where flowers bloom! 
I live where azaleas grow! 
Be still my heart....yikes, better not say that! Okay, pinch me! 

 Walking trails - a slice of heaven...

 Walking in this tunnel of trees, it's an amazing feeling being surrounded by trees and green things! 

 Street heading to our home...Trees...lots of trees! 


 My first magnolia tree~ who knew!

 My neighbor's flowers...some people borrow milk, I just take pictures of their pretty flowers! 

 Blooming something. Remember I'm new here, so many things in my forest are new to me. If you know the names, do tell!

Blank on this little pretty thing. If it turns out to be an azaleas, I'm going to scream with total abandon! 

 I know, but can't remember..(hospital drugs lingering)

 This pretty thing is in a pot and I do know, but again, brain fog.

 Love- Knock out roses! They are everywhere!

 Look at these beauties! Yes, I borrowed them too. They are huge!



Okay, here's where I'll be when it gets a tad bit warmer! I'll take a spring break first. 


Drop in for a little visit! We can go for a walk, in the woods and borrow a few flowers!
Be well! ( I've been to Walgreen Pharmacy, I think too much...have you? 
If so, you do hear this!)

Happy weekend to all~





17 comments:

  1. Looks like a pretty spot you picked..:)
    You will have your own pretty gardens before you know it~
    You must be exhausted;)
    Moving.. But ..close to family..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... YOU have been gone FAR too long my sweet friend! I am happy that you are back:) Lovely place you have moved to and near the Grandkids, PERFECT! Love living among the trees too and lots of pretty blooms! Sending HUGS and Healing PRAYERS your way:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy! I thought you had stopped blogging and was so glad to see you had posted. I'm glad to hear good news about your health issues. Now we have moved to - from south Texas to upstate New York and for just the same reason as you - to be by our grandchildren. It's an adjustment but we're loving it. Now it's looking so pretty around you and spring is popping out all over. We still have snow! ;)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep- We do hear BE WELL! lol What a gorgeous, gorgeous place you live in! Just beautiful. What state are you in and how far did you move? I am so happy to see you back, Nancy.. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures..Makes me feel "springy".. We need that right now..Good luck in your new home..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy to hear from you and know things are going well. I love the neighborhood you've moved to. Hope you'll take more pics of your home to share! Happy Spring my friend! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi nancy! i do hope your health issues are behind you and all will be well. your new place is full of beauty! so glad you'll share it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok spill the beans. Where did you move to? Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, it looks like your new surroundings will be great for photography!
    Glad to see you back and feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was SO happy to see your comment and then your post. Welcome back! You are one of those people with whom I felt connected and I was sorry to see you disappear. Your new neighbourhood looks absolutely beautiful. I look forward to more walking tours and to reading more of your posts. Congratulations on your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back! Love the pictures! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Nancy! I'm so glad that you are back blogging. It's been a long time and I've missed you.
    Your new neighborhood looks so pretty and I love all the flowers and greenery. Keep us up to date on your new home.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nancy, I'm so glad you are back. I was thrilled to see your post pop up on my sidebar and for your visit. Nice to know you are settled. Hope the health issue is resolved and that you are back to ole self again soon. Love seeing all the pretty blooms. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This put me in the mood for springtime!

    Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow everything is so beautiful! I am glad you are feeling better and back to blogging!
    For some reason the comment you left on my blog didn't show up in the email so I will thank you here for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  17. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Nancy