Saturday, October 22, 2011

Little Clown

I was thinking back to when I made this little clown costume, I still love it!
She's so adorable! 
Nana at it again....



I can't for the life of me get this photo right side up!


I have not sewn in quite some time. 
Wonder why...

Hope you are having a great weekend! 


Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

  1. She is sooooo adorably cute & that costume is just precious! You did a wonderful job sewing it, Nancy.

    Have a beautiful day ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet clown costume. I'm sure it will be worn again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are so right, such a cutie. Love the costume, you did a fabulous job. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet SWEET Sweet!!! My oldest daughter, Summer, LOVES clowns! She had a costume even as an adult! My youngest daughter, Amber, is terrified of them! Even today at 26 years of age! Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you make me one of those? I have been called a clown a few times in my life! That is just darling!!! Darling!!! Do you still have it? xoDiana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable pic and such a great costume:@)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nancy! What a darling little clown and you made a precious little outfit for her. I made my daughter one like this over 30 years ago! Wish I still had it.
    Thanks for popping in to see me and hope you're having a great weekend.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had probs commenting Blogger acting up again !
    Oh she is sooo cute ! Wonderful photos. Have a great eve.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, Nancy! Reminds me of a clown costume I had as a child. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute:) I have trouble with the photos sometimes too! You should sew more often because that is ONE adorable little clown!

    Have a blessed day dear Nancy, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that is adorable, such a cute little girl!
    Good sewing there!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute custome with an angelic beauty= PERFECT!

    Greetings from chilly Stockholm,
    /chie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Nancy-
    I just discovered your blog and I love it! I will be stopping by often - we seem to have a lot in common.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute is the costume...and the cutie wearing it! Hope you are having a great week!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  15. No matter how ya look at it...you've done a fantastic job sweetie!!!

    There's just nothin' cuter than a precious little 'dog~eared' clown!!! Hon...that photo is simply priceless!!!

    God bless ya and have a fantastic weekend!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you, Nancy! I can feel the brush of angel's wings! :)
    Have a wonderful weekend and you are a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Nancy