There can never be such a thing as a picture of our daddys that is too big...just doesn't exist. They filled the room, our hearts and left shoes too big to be filled. Now I've got to go blow my nose. You are blessed. Debbie
Beautiful!! What a wonderful couple they made. So in love. I know the saddness of missing a dad, Nancy, but you know they're always in our hearts. Love, Karen
Oh my sweet friend, I too have missed you as well and just cannot tell you what it means to me to know you feel the same. This has been a rough past month for me and I haven't been blogging as much but it is so good to know the sweet friends I have like you out there in this lovely land of blog... May you have a beautiful Christmas filled with memories of your dad...he is always right there with you my friend... Terry
I'm so happy that you had a wonderful dad. Those of us women who either didn't have a father much in our lives at all...or maybe had terrible dads, surely are both envious and yet joyful for you! Have a very Merry Christmas, Nancy!
What a sweet picture! My Daddy has been gone four years and it I still can't believe it! I miss him so much as I know you do too! Have a blessed day with the memories of your sweet smiling Daddy! Memories last forever!
Hi Nancy, I love your header with your sweet Mom and Dad. I know how much you miss him because I miss mine too. Never a day goes by that I do not think of him.
Thanks for stopping by. I wish you a beautiful, peaceful and joyful Christmas. You have been a sweet and inspirational friend.
Nancy you must have removed the photo of your Dad. Just want to wish you a Merry Christmas! I miss my Dad every day, it has been 5 years since we lost him.
Those of us with a larger-than-life, loving father have been so blessed. I love the picture - is there anything more encouraging for a married couple than the example of loving parents? Great header!
Dearest Nancy...Your parents look like a bundle of love and a joy to have around. And...I think your Dad still is around. I know both Patrick and Frank are...and all my dear ones. I think Christmas calls them close to us. Merry Christmas.. and much love, Mona
What a delightful photo of your mum and dad. I should keep it like that! I have popped over from Olive's blog on Olive Out. Your blog looks like my kind of thing, so I hope you don't mind if I follow you from now on. Hope you and your family have a healthy and peaceful New Year.
What a beautiful photo of your parents. Your dad looks like a real sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteI was just wanting this picture...was not anticipating it to be the whole header.
ReplyDeleteYou know what dear friends??
My daddy was bigger than life!
So maybe it's the way it was meant to be.
xoxoxoxoxo
There can never be such a thing as a picture of our daddys that is too big...just doesn't exist.
ReplyDeleteThey filled the room, our hearts and left shoes too big to be filled.
Now I've got to go blow my nose. You are blessed.
Debbie
Beautiful!! What a wonderful couple they made. So in love. I know the saddness of missing a dad, Nancy, but you know they're always in our hearts.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Karen
Oh my sweet friend,
ReplyDeleteI too have missed you as well and just cannot tell you what it means to me to know you feel the same. This has been a rough past month for me and I haven't been blogging as much but it is so good to know the sweet friends I have like you out there in this lovely land of blog...
May you have a beautiful Christmas filled with memories of your dad...he is always right there with you my friend...
Terry
I'm so happy that you had a wonderful dad. Those of us women who either didn't have a father much in our lives at all...or maybe had terrible dads, surely are both envious and yet joyful for you! Have a very Merry Christmas, Nancy!
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet picture! My Daddy has been gone four years and it I still can't believe it! I miss him so much as I know you do too! Have a blessed day with the memories of your sweet smiling Daddy! Memories last forever!
ReplyDeleteLove you bunches!
that's a great header....beautiful parents...
ReplyDeleteHi Nancy,
ReplyDeleteI love your header with your sweet Mom and Dad.
I know how much you miss him because I miss mine too. Never a day goes by that I do not think of him.
Thanks for stopping by. I wish you a beautiful, peaceful and joyful Christmas. You have been a sweet and inspirational friend.
hugs
Sissie
Your new header is so very precious!
ReplyDeleteNancy you must have removed the photo of your Dad. Just want to wish you a Merry Christmas! I miss my Dad every day, it has been 5 years since we lost him.
ReplyDeleteChristmas Blessings to you and your family, From my mountain to yours Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria
ReplyDeleteThose of us with a larger-than-life, loving father have been so blessed. I love the picture - is there anything more encouraging for a married couple than the example of loving parents? Great header!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet photo. I wish I was close to my dad like that. I hope you have the best Christmas ever!!!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures is so sweet, Nancy. I lost my father last week...it has been so hard. Your post lets me know I am not alone.
ReplyDeleteXO,
Jane
Dearest Nancy...Your parents look like a bundle of love and a joy to have around. And...I think your Dad still is around. I know both Patrick and Frank are...and all my dear ones. I think Christmas calls them close to us.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas..
and much love,
Mona
Nice happy picture. And yes it should be large.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your kind words concerning my booth closing. You blog friends are the best.
tammy
Nancy- this is a wonderful photo.
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun at lunch the other day.
It fed my soul.
Merry Christmas!
Laura
Merry Merry Christmas! May your stocking be filled with blessings!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Carrie
Wishing you happy "Dad" memories this Christmas....you must miss him terribly!
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! I'm so glad we've met in blogland! xo
ReplyDeletelovely photo of a wonderful couple. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Nancy.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet picture of your smiling parents. Hope your Christmas was filled with many joyful memories. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year wishes, Nancy! Thinking of you and just wanted to stop by and say 'Hi.'
ReplyDeleteMay your New Year be filled with many Blessings and abundances of Joy for 2011. From my mountain to yours, Until next year
ReplyDeleteHugs and Smiles Gl♥ria
What a delightful photo of your mum and dad. I should keep it like that! I have popped over from Olive's blog on Olive Out. Your blog looks like my kind of thing, so I hope you don't mind if I follow you from now on. Hope you and your family have a healthy and peaceful New Year.
ReplyDelete