Nancy's Notes

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Elizabeth Ainsley

A darling little baby girl, another little granddaughter to love and cherish. From the moment I saw her little baby face, I knew I was blessed one more time. She stole my heart completely. I smiled at the sweetness I saw. Elizabeth Ainsley made her debut on January 9th, 2006. "Ellie" is a sweetheart and a princess, I know without a doubt she is the reason God created pink! Add to that, ruffles, lace, ribbons and bows. She is a little sweetheart and she is the princess of everything! Her precious smile spreads from cheek to cheek, when I hear her laughter burst out, I know what life is all about.



 


















Posted by Nancy's Notes at Saturday, February 20, 2010
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Nancy

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I find writing therapeutic and enjoyable, that brings me back to blogging again. It's been a long while since I posted and I've missed it so much! You will find I blog about my family, my grandchildren, our home, the ranch, our lakehouse, decorating, traveling, gardening, and the great outdoors. I'm crazy about my camera, so there might be a million photographs that I'll share! I am passionate about my precious family. I am a proud mom of a wonderful son and two daughters and they have blessed us with six precious grandchildren. Oh, how they light up my life! I am officially known as "Nana," I wear the title proudly!

Faithful Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2022 (8)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
  • ►  2020 (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
  • ►  2019 (13)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2016 (23)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2015 (53)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (4)
  • ►  2014 (58)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2012 (42)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2010 (88)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ▼  February (8)
      • Randy, Cari and Jen
      • Ready for Spring...
      • Garrett Michael
      • Reagan Caroline
      • Elizabeth Ainsley
      • Catherine Reilly
      • Grayson Boone
      • Taylor Mackenzie
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  August (1)

Pride and Joy~

Pride and Joy~

Lights In My Life~

Lights In My Life~

Tablescape

Tablescape

Sweet Tea Party~

Sweet Tea Party~

Tea Time~

Tea Time~

Fun Times~

Fun Times~

Pool Tablescape

Pool Tablescape

Easter Tablescape~

Easter Tablescape~

Our Dining Room~

Our Dining Room~

Music Room

Music Room

Our Family Room~

Our Family Room~

Our Family Homestead

Our Family Homestead
East Sandwich, Ma.

Blogs I Follow

  • Writing Straight From The Heart
    Autumn Arrivals
    2 days ago
  • Junk Chic Cottage
    Found Cottage Mercantile Market Treasures Found
    2 days ago
  • Ann's Snap Edit Scrap
    Drawings year 3 week 10
    2 days ago
  • Between Naps on the Porch
    Amazing Growth, Goodbye Stumps & Snail Problems!
    3 days ago
  • Penny's Vintage Home
    Swans are the Stars of my Coastal Garden Themed Front Room
    3 days ago
  • Red Rose Alley
    September Smiles
    3 days ago
  • The Marmelade Gypsy -The Real One
    Postcards From the Lake: More from Art Camp
    3 days ago
  • Kitty's Kozy Kitchen
    Tea Party with a Grandson and his Girlfriend and Family Time
    3 days ago
  • Kitty's Kozy Kitchen
    Tea Party with a Grandson and his Girlfriend and Family Time
    3 days ago
  • Viewing nature with Eileen
    Happy Monday!
    3 days ago
  • Mille Fiori Favoriti
    25th Anniversary of 9-11 in New York City
    3 days ago
  • Peeking thru The Sunflowers
    Amazing Grace...
    4 days ago
  • Nana Diana Takes A Break
    COME SIT WITH ME AND PICK YOUR FAVORITE FALL PORCH
    5 days ago
  • " Welcome to Lavender Dreams "
    Sing, sing a song
    6 days ago
  • HYACINTHS FOR THE SOUL
    Rocky Mountain Vibes ~ Welcome Autumn Tablescape
    1 week ago
  • Looking At Life Through My Bifocals - Sharing my life one day at a time
    I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN SO LONG
    1 week ago
  • The Simple Life of a Queen
    Contented Days
    2 weeks ago
  • Home is Where the Boat Is
    No Bake Dessert for Summer and Iced Sun Tea
    3 weeks ago
  • This N That
    THE CAT AND THE BIRDS AND SOME CLEANUP
    4 weeks ago
  • Mountain Breaths
    This and That July
    1 month ago
  • theycallmeganky
    Too busy to post and that's OK...
    1 month ago
  • SheJunks
    It's Been Some Time.....
    3 months ago
  • Aiken House & Gardens
    More Transferware
    7 months ago
  • CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT
    My Seven Secrets for a Cozy Home
    8 months ago
  • FlowerLady's Musings
    Welcome 2026
    8 months ago
  • La Table De Nana
    Summertime..and the days are lovely.
    1 year ago
  • Creations By Cindy
    {May Has Arrived}
    1 year ago
  • Home and Gardening With Liz
    Just in time for the Christmas!
    1 year ago
  • Infuse With Liz
    Just in time for the Christmas!
    1 year ago
  • Thistle Cove Farm
    Grants, Initiatives and Farming, Homestead Money
    1 year ago
  • Cedar Hill Ranch
    The Wallpaper Collection is HERE!
    1 year ago
  • Ash Tree Cottage
    So Much to Catch Up On
    1 year ago
  • Hooked on Houses
    Just Listed: The House from the Movie “Stepmom” in New York
    2 years ago
  • French Garden House
    October News
    2 years ago
  • Notes from A Cottage Industry
    Weekly words to live by.
    3 years ago
  • A Haven for Vee
    An Update For Friends of Vee
    3 years ago
  • Irish Garden House
    Twenty Five Years . . .
    3 years ago
  • *****Cheri's Chatter*****
    OPEN and CLOSED DOORS
    3 years ago
  • Hootin' Anni's
    3 years ago
  • Rose Chintz Cottage
    A Time to Say Good-bye!
    4 years ago
  • Note Songs
    It's Time, Dear Ones, I'm Saying Goodbye to Blogland
    5 years ago
  • Savvy Southern Style
    Spring Tour in the Sun Room
    6 years ago
  • Cranberry Morning
    Home Renovations
    6 years ago
  • Blondie's Journal
    BEAUTIFUL DECEMBER
    6 years ago
  • Art and Sand
    Holiday Door Decor
    6 years ago
  • "THE GRAND LADY"
    “ DAFFY DOWN DILLY"
    7 years ago
  • The Enchanting Rose
    What Greater Gift Than The Love Of A Cat
    7 years ago
  • The Enchanting Rose
    What Greater Gift Than The Love Of A Cat
    7 years ago
  • Nancy's Notes
    Checking In~
    7 years ago
  • Teacup Tales
    Forget Me Nots & French Vanilla
    7 years ago
  • Texas Decor
    Valentine's Day Decor 2019
    7 years ago
  • Poofing the Pillows
    A Merry Christmas Farewell
    7 years ago
  • White Spray Paint
    A Turkey Tale
    7 years ago
  • A LA CARTE
    Paris When It Rains
    8 years ago
  • Coastal Charm
    Show and Share No.394
    8 years ago
  • My Romantic Home
    Our home at Christmas
    8 years ago
  • Decor To Adore
    Top 10 Money Saving Tips For Touring NYC
    9 years ago
Show 5 Show All
Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.